Nofan produce the world’s best fanless CPU cooler and now offer other fanless products.
- Fanless design for a 100% silent and dust-free PC
- 90% efficiency; complies with 80PLUS GOLD certification
- Mesh-sleeved cables with velcro cable management
- 500 watt output gives ample power for most PCs
- Standby power under one watt
- Totally fanless CPU cooler
- Uses patented IcePipe technology
- Can cool Intel & AMD CPUs with TDP of 80 watts or less
- Maintenance free and dust free
- Absolutely silent in operation
- Compatible with Intel LGA1200/1150/1151/1155/1156 and AMD AM4/FM/AM series
- Enables up to two SSD drives to be easily swapped in and out
- Fits into a standard 3.5” (floppy) drive bay
- Supports SATA 3 (6 Gb/s) drives
- Supplied with two SATA cables and four installation screws
- Each bay can be locked for security
- Excellent build quality (aluminium body)
- LED lights indicate power and drive activity
“Top notch PC and great service from Quiet PC”
“I bought a Serenity Mini Gamer from Quiet PC and have had it for about 2 weeks now. Its working brilliantly and handling my games perfectly.
The ordering process was easy and I was very pleased with how Quiet PC handled a website error. Using the Quiet PC website configurator there was no option to select motherboard. Assuming it came as standard I proceeded with the order. Quiet PC contacted me to say that the motherboard was not on the order and could I add it to the order. I looked and this was going to cost me more money which I was not happy about as I had a tight budget. I wrote back and explained what I had seen on their website configuration and Quiet PC took responsibility for the error and I was not charged any extra. Very pleased with that!
The PC was due on a Friday but did not come on the day that it was meant to but this was due to Parcelforce not dispatching from their depot, not Quiet PC. So a slight disappointment there as had taken a day off work to wait in for it. But it arrived on Saturday, I set it up and its been great since then.”